Listen to this week's broadcast. New Jersey Business and Personal Law attorney Peter J. Lamont hosts. This week's show included the following topics:
- You can be liable for damages in a motor vehicle accident if you knowingly send a text to someone operating a car or other vehicle.
- Liability, Negligence and the importance of hiring the right personal trainer for your fitness needs.
- NJ's same-sex marriage appeal.
- Kardashian's NY Class Action.
- Jury Verdict Results in 3 NJ Cases
- Upcoming Events