The attorney will:
• Help you prepare the offer
• Help negotiate the sale price and conditions of the sale
• Draft and/or revise the Purchase and Sale Agreement to protect you and your money
• Assist you with the mortgage process
• Prepare you for the final walk-through of the property
• Attend the closing and represent your interests
• Provide you with a three-day right of review of the Purchase and Sale Agreement
To protect your best interests, we recommend that you always retain an attorney when buying or selling residential property.
© 2014, Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont. This Update is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended as legal advice nor does it create an attorney/client relationship between the firm and any readers or recipients. Readers should consult counsel of their own choosing to discuss how these matters relate to their individual circumstances. This Update may be considered attorney advertising in some states. Furthermore, prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.