Homeowners who are having trouble or have fallen behind in making their mortgage payments may have options that would allow them to avoid foreclosure and bankruptcy. Below are some resources for those facing a possible foreclosure action.
- Amended General Order Regarding Negotiations Between Debtor(s) and Mortgage Servicer(s) to Consider Loan Modification
- Important Notice to the Bar and Public Regarding the Court's entry of Three General Orders Addressing Mortgage Related Issues
- NJ Judiciary Foreclosure Mediation Program - Notice
- NJ Judiciary Foreclosure Mediation Program
- Foreclosure Mediation Information and Forms
- US Dept of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) GUIDE TO AVOIDING FORECLOSURE
- Legal Services of New Jersey, Foreclosure, a Self-help Guide to Saving Your Home
It is strongly recommended that you speak with an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your rights and options when faced with a foreclosure action. Did you know that bankruptcy may be able to help save your home and cars?
If you would like more information about this topic or have general legal questions, please feel free to contact me at (973)949-3770 or via email at email@example.com We answer legal questions on a daily basis and would be happy to discuss any issues or questions that you have with you. Offices in: New Jersey New York, Colorado & Puerto Rico. Affiliated throughout the country.
© 2014, Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont. This Update is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended as legal advice nor does it create an attorney/client relationship between the firm and any readers or recipients. Readers should consult counsel of their own choosing to discuss how these matters relate to their individual circumstances. This Update may be considered attorney advertising in some states. Furthermore, prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.