UTLRadio.com: Business & Legal Week in Review
March 9, 2015
Monday's show will start at 9:00 am est. You can listen to the show by clicking here. The show is hosted by Peter Lamont. For more information about UTLRadio pleasse visit www.utlradio.com. On this episode we discuss:
- Ohio parents sue Amazon over teen son’s death from caffeine overdose
- Planet Fitness revokes woman's membership after transgender complaint
- Ferguson police report: Most shocking parts
- Michael Brown's family to file civil lawsuit 'shortly,' attorney says
- Deliberations resume in lawsuit alleging hit song 'Blurred Lines' copied Marvin Gaye music
- Guess Which Musicians Filed a Lawsuit Against the Maker of ‘Haulin’ Oats’ Granola?
- Bucs cheerleaders win $825K lawsuit
- Bear Arms, not Stun Guns, MA Court Says
- Prostitution Ban Called Unconstitutional
- Man Burned While Praying Over Sizzling Fajitas Can't Sue Applebee's
Understanding the Law: Week in Review is a weekly radio broadcast discussing recent legal and business news and topics. As always, we welcome calls from our listeners. If you wish to discuss any of today's topics please call our switchboard at (347) 855-8831. Please note that this broadcast does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship with any of our listeners.
Thanks to our sponsores including Audible. UTLRadio listeners can visit www.audibletrial.com/utlradio for a FREE audio book!